Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Cheetah + Salmon

Blazer: H&M || Sweater: Forever 21 || Jeggings: Aeropostale || Oxfords: H&M


Its been a long time since you guys got to see an outfit from me, hasn't it? Sorry about that! Anyway, I've got a lot of looks that just need to be photographed. I'll try to get one up each week.

I'm linking up with Marionberry Style's Trend of the Month, which is animal prints!

PS: If any of you are wishing your iphone had a timer on it, you should download the app TimerCam. Its free and easy to use!

8 comments:

  1. Loving your animal print and salmon! I found your blog at Marionberry Style Link-Up. I am now following you. Come over and check me out http://theserenasaga.blogspot.com.
    xx
    Serena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great way to jazz up those jeggings! :)


    -Stephanie from Chocolate Laced

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute outfit! I'm loving colourful blazers right now.. they are so fancy and really jazz up an outfit. The way you've paired it with black leggings was perfect.
    xo Mariahttp://avenuemaria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the combination of the bright pink blazer and the leopard top.
    (^^,)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me too! Bright blazers are so fun :) Thank you, Maria!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you guys. Tell me what you think!

If you leave my a link to your blog, I'll definitely check it out, and I'm more than likely to follow back.


If you comment from a mobile device, then I can't see your comment! Disqus doesn't work on phones yet, so it won't show up.