Thursday, October 11, 2012

Bubblegum Bitch






Sweater: H&M || Jacket: H&M || Moccasins: Minnetonka via Nordstrom || Jeans: American Eagle || Necklace: Forever 21 || Rings: American Eagle || Beanie: Forever 21 || Nail Polish: Revlon (#410 Dreamer)




There's something about leather that makes you feel really cool. You feel like you can rap like Busta Rhymes and do hip hop like you're a character on Dance Academy, when you really rap more like Nicki Minaj and dance more like Finn Hudson. At the same time, this feels a little hipster-ish to me, which is pretty much the complete opposite. I think it's the beanie.

In other news, I turned 16 last week! It doesn't feel any different, except now I feel bad about being too lazy to finish drivers' ed.

As a present for you guys, you can see this failed shot of me jumping:


♪ I'm miss sugar pink, liquor liqour lips. Kill me with your sweet love, steal me with a kiss. ♫

How was your week? What songs have you been listening to lately? My iTunes library needs some new music!

9 comments:

  1. Love love the color combo you used! And H&M has been having great things in stock!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Eliza! And yup, they've had a really great few months!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the jacket :)


    http://woodenwardrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous outfit. I love the jacket, and I love Marina and the Diamonds!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I definitely wouldn't mess with you in this outfit- you look totally badass :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is it me or is there a glitch in the photo ????

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you guys. Tell me what you think!

If you leave my a link to your blog, I'll definitely check it out, and I'm more than likely to follow back.


If you comment from a mobile device, then I can't see your comment! Disqus doesn't work on phones yet, so it won't show up.