Friday, November 30, 2012

Teen Vogue x O'Neill Girls Fashion Show



On me: Button-up: Gap || Skirt: H&M || Tights: Gap || Wedges: Forever 21 (last seen here)
On Ashley:  Dress: H&M (mine) (last seen here) || Shoes: Toms || Bag: freebie
Cardigan: Forever 21 (mine) || Belt: Forever 21 || Flower clip: H&M 






Sorry about the lack of good shots! The event was a few weeks back, and we thought we'd be able to get more pictures from the O'Neill Girls website, since one of their photographers pulled us aside and took pictures of us because she liked our outfits (which was the COOLEST THING EVER)! It seems like they're not putting them up though, so I scrounged up what I could find.

This was my first fashion event, and it was so amazing! It was a fashion show by Teen Vogue and O'Neill Girls, who held a design contest in the spring where a teen girl in California could design a line with O'Neill, and the winner would get their winning dress sold at O'Neill! I actually made it into the competition, though I didn't get very far, and since I'm a Teen Vogue It Girl, I was invited to the show! It was like a huge party inside. Ashley and I got some free hair products from Paul Mitchell and we got to make our own flipbooks! I made a gif of the flipbook, which you can see above. Then we got to see the show, which was awesome. The new host of Fashion Star hosted the event and a few celebrities (including Lauren Conrad!) sent some wetsuits down the runway that were auctioned off later.

50s inspired by Rachel Frost

60s inspired by Taylor Schultz

70s inspired by Heidi Peinthor

80s inspired by Sidney Bundlie (the winner!)

90s inspired by Madelynn Prendergast

by Lauren Conrad

by Marisa Miller


Have any of you ever been to a fashion show? Which dress do you like the most?

I made the gif from a video by GoFlipYourself. All other photographs are from O'Neill Girls.

7 comments:

  1. Too cute! Looks like fun!!

    Brittanykytecreated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your leather skirt:)Would you like to join my shoe international giveaway?
    http://fashionismypassion-nickey.blogspot.sk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I saw your blog on LC website, and decided to visit your lovely blog.

    Btw, happy to follow your blog. hope you can visit mine too and follow back :)))))))

    xoxo,

    Chi

    http://sunnydaysarelove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Chi! I'm glad you decided to visit and follow! I'll be sure to check you out :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you guys. Tell me what you think!

If you leave my a link to your blog, I'll definitely check it out, and I'm more than likely to follow back.


If you comment from a mobile device, then I can't see your comment! Disqus doesn't work on phones yet, so it won't show up.