Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Bits & Pieces (+You pick!)

It's certainly been a while since you've all heard from me, hasn't it? I've got plenty of excuses, but none are particularly important.

The good news is that I got a nice camera for Christmas and the new semester just started in school and I'm taking photography! This means that I should be able to get some good pictures, and much more often!

And because it's been such a long hiatus since my last post, I'm going to post a few pictures from Instagram, and you guys can pick which ones you would like to see in more detail in a future post. You can choose as many as you want, or none at all (my feelings won't be hurt).

Sweater: H&M || Skirt: Forever 21 (old) || Shoes: GoJane

Sweater: H&M || Cords: H&M || Shoes: Gap

Top, Undershirt, Jeans, & Creepers: H&M
(I wore this one at Disneyland!)

Coat: Forever 21 || Sweater & Vegan Leather Pants: H&M || Shoes: GoJane

Sweater & Cords: H&M || Button-Up: Old Navy || Boots: Forever 21

Shirt & Jewelry: Forever 21 || Sunglasses: H&M || Jeans: Gap || Loafers: Lulu*s

So, do you like what you see?
Remember to follow me on Instagram if you want to see more!



3 comments:

  1. I like the look in the fifth photo!

    xo Lily

    http://alltimeclas-chic.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. great Blog <3

    sure i would love to follow each other, just follow me and let me know so i can follow right back!

    http://mayitapink.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you guys. Tell me what you think!

If you leave my a link to your blog, I'll definitely check it out, and I'm more than likely to follow back.


If you comment from a mobile device, then I can't see your comment! Disqus doesn't work on phones yet, so it won't show up.